Protect the integrity of your proteins with our novel protease inhibitors. During cell lysis, as the cellular mechanisms are interrupted, protease sequestration is disrupted. This results in the loss of total protein and the yield is significantly decreased. Because of the unwanted protease activity, it is necessary to inhibit them to prevent proteolysis during protein isolation protocols. The type of protease inhibitor to be used depends on the type of protease that needs inhibition. This is where our NexGen HM protease inhibitor comes in, which efficiently inhibits a wide range of proteases such aspepsin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, pronase e, bromelain, papain, cathepsin B, kallikrein-3, subtilisin, elastase, lysozyme, thrombin, thermolysin and collagenase etc.
* This product is available for bulk order
This product is a specifically synthesized protease inhibitor which is effective for serine proteases, aspartic proteases and cysteine endopeptidases.
Recommended buffer conditions:
- Lysis buffer
- Radioimmunoprecipitation assay buffer (RIPA) RIPA lysis buffer composition (300mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 0.5% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.1% SDS, 50mM Tris pH 8.0.
- NP-40 tissue lysis buffer NP-40 buffer composition (50mM Tris-Cl pH 7.5, 150mM NaCl, 0.5% NP-40, 1mM Na-pyrophosphate, 5mM Na-orthovanadate, 1mM Benzamidine, 10mM Sodium fluoride)
- Phenol buffer for plant protein extraction Phenol buffer composition (0.7M Sucrose, 0.5 M Tris, 30mM HCl, 50mM EDTA, 0.1M KCl)
- Tris, NaCl Buffer.
- 0.5, 1 and 15 ml in amber vials
- Concentration 50X
|Product Name||NexGen HM Protease Inhibitors|
|Identified Users||Laboratory Chemicals|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature|
|Recommended Reaction Conditions||Room Temperature|